Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
At Elite Performance Gym, we understand that joining a new gym or fitness facility can come with a lot of questions. That's why we've put together this comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to provide you with all the information you need to know about our top-notch gym in Fremont, CA, and the services we offer. Get ready to have your questions answered so you can make an informed decision about joining our elite gym today!
What sets Elite Performance Gym apart from other fitness facilities?
At Elite Performance Gym, we pride ourselves on our results-driven approach and inclusive environment. From nutritional guidance to weight training classes, we help individuals of all ages work towards their fitness goals. Additionally, our focus on personalized attention and individualized workout plans sets us apart from the competition, ensuring that each member achieves their fitness goals in a safe and effective way.
Are there personal training options available?
Absolutely! We have a team of certified personal trainers who can provide one-on-one coaching tailored to your specific needs and goals. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced athlete, our trainers are dedicated to helping you reach your full potential. We also offer group fitness classes at our Fremont gym.
Can I join Elite Performance Gym if I'm a beginner?
Of course! We welcome individuals of all fitness levels — and all ages. Our clients commonly range from their 20s to 70s. Our trainers are here to guide and support you, whether you're just starting your fitness journey or looking to take it to the next level.
Where do the personal trainers get their certifications?
At Elite Performance Gym, we are committed to continuous training and education to ensure we have the absolute best personal trainers in the industry. We partner with both the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM®) and the Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA™), which are well-known for their exceptional personal training certification classes.
Join Elite Performance Gym Today
Elite Performance Gym is the ultimate destination for individuals seeking a top-notch fitness facility in Fremont, CA. Don't wait any longer — sign up for a membership today and experience the Elite Performance Gym difference firsthand!
Elite Performance FAQ
New Member FAQ
1. I am interested in group classes and want to get more information. How can I do that?
We offer both weight training and group classes that are designed to help sculpt your body. We recommend trying out a free group class for two reasons: to see if we are a good fit for you and to have our certified personal trainers recommend what program is best for YOU based on how you perform in class. Text 510-661-3622 to schedule a free trial and get more information.
2. I am interested in personal training and want to get more information. How can I do that?
Text 510-661-3622 to schedule a free personal training consultation! We would like to sit down, talk about your goals, and see what personal training package will be best for you.
3. How much are the monthly charges for your services?
It depends on what package you get. For group it ranges from 11-24/session and for personal training it ranges from 85-95/session.
4. Where are you located?
We are located in Fremont and have two locations in Fremont. For group classes it is 37272 Maple Street, Fremont and for personal training it is 40988 Fremont Blvd, Fremont.
5. Do you guys have an open gym?
Yes, we do but it is very time limited where people can work out on their own. Open gym is free for members from 1:30-3:30pm Monday-Friday at 37272 Maple Street, Fremont location only.
Account Management Policies FAQ
1. If Mindbody app is asking me to pay for classes even though I paid already, what are some possible solutions?
- Verify your email
- Check to see your name and email matches what we have in our system
- Verify that you used up all your sessions before your next payment
- If steps do not work, please text 510-661-3622
2. Do unused classes/sessions roll over to the next month?
Yes, sessions roll over and you never lose sessions as long as you are an active/paying client.
3. Can I come to class if my account is on hold?
No, you can not. If you have any questions, please call/ text 510-661-3622
4. How long could I place my account on hold and what is the benefit of placing my account on hold versus canceling my membership?
- Group Classes: You can place your account on hold indefinitely for group classes.If you place your account on hold more than 4 weeks in one year, you just pay a $30 retainer fee which will be credited to your next payment when you come back. The benefit of doing this is that you don’t lose your sessions. When you cancel your membership, you have 30 days upon cancelation date to finish up your sessions.
- Personal Training: You can place your account on hold, but placing more than one month does not guarantee the same time and same trainer.
5. Can I transfer my sessions to someone or transfer services?
No, you cannot.
6. If I cancel my membership, do I get my existing rate?
No, you do not. Rates are subject to change if you cancel.
7. What is the cancellation policy?
You need to provide at least a 30 day notice, which is your last payment to use up all your sessions.
8. Are there family discounts?
If you refer a friend/family member, you get 10% off your next package!
Class Policy FAQ
1. If I don’t show up to my class or cancel late, do I get my session back or do I lose my session?
You DO NOT lose your session. It is just a $10 charge. It will take 24-48 hours for it to be reflective in your MINDBODY app.
2. How do I tell how many sessions I have?
Go to your MINDBODY app->profile->passes
3. What is the grace period when arriving at class?
There is 5 min grace period. Our members’ safety is the number one priority, so everyone needs to arrive on time to ensure they are properly warmed up and do not get injured. If someone is late, we will not accept them in class and there is a $10 charge.
4. How early can I cancel class to not get the $10 late charge?
4 hours in advance
5. How long is each class?
Each class is 55-60 mins long
6. How many people are usually in a class?
It depends what time or day usually. Our Max limit of clients allowed during a bootcamp class is 24 people.
7. What does a ten day pass mean?
It means someone can try out two free classes at Elite Performance group classes in ten days (can not exceed 10 days).
8. What is an open gym?
Open gym means members can come and workout by themselves at our studio between the hours of 1:30-3:30PM Monday-Friday.
9. What if I am really busy and can’t book early as my schedule is unpredictable-what is the best thing to do?
We recommend calling/texting 510-661-3622 before class (an hour or more before class) so one of our team members can see if they can add you to class if there is space.
INBODY Scans Information FAQ
1. What is the inbody scan?
It is a body composition analysis that provides a breakdown of muscle, fat, water and body fat percentage. It is one of the most accurate machines for providing this type of information.
2. What information need to be emailed for the scan?
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Sex (Male/Female)
3. How often does an INBODY scan happen?
Once a month-typically the first of the month. We announce it in class and via email 1-2 weeks before
4. What if I miss my INBODY scan?
You can always catch the next one!
1. If I did an extra workout on the same day, does that mean that I can eat more if I want to lose weight?
No, doing this will defeat the purpose of being in a caloric deficit.
2. I missed my workout today, should I lower my calories for the day?
No, still consume the same number of calories regardless of the day.
3. I normally eat 3-4 meals a day, but I have been so busy that I forgot to eat and now it’s late, should I still only consume my 3 meals for the day?
If you missed your meals due to being busy, I would try to combine the meals into a bigger meal. Prioritize trying to hit your protein goal for the day.
4. I cheated on my diet, should I just give up on the day and not eat the rest of the day?
No, the main thing to do is note what caused you to cheat and figure out what triggered you to break. The whole goal is to avoid this from happening frequently and knowing what triggers us and knowing how to deal with it.
- When we cheat in the day, the best advice is to stop and not continue the damage.
- For the rest of the day, I would try consuming High Protein foods with lot’s of water.
5. It’s only the middle of the day and I have already consumed all my carbs and fats for the day, what should I do?
- Reassess why this happened. The best way to avoid this from happening frequently is to plan out all your meals for the day. Log it in the MyFitness Pal at the start of the day, so you know exactly what and how much you are consuming throughout the day.
- For the rest of the day, consume High Protein meals with High Fiber (veggies). This will keep you full throughout the day.
- Consume lots of water which will help with keeping you full throughout the day.
6. It’s nighttime and I ate all my calories for the day, but I am still hungry! What should I do?
Being hungry is part of the process when it comes to losing weight and being in a caloric deficit. It is normal to feel hungry.
If you are ALWAYS feeling hungry, it’s best to see if it is TRULY hunger or is something else. Hunger can be mistaken for other things such as:
- Boredom, Stressed, Tired
Ways to overcome hunger is to reassess your food choices.
- Make sure that you are spacing out your meals. If you tend to get “HUNGRY” at nighttime, possibly pushing out your last meal a few hours later will help.
- Make sure that you are consuming enough fiber throughout the day (25-30g/day)
- Make sure that you are consuming enough water throughout the day (3-4 Liters/day)
- Make sure that you are consuming enough protein (0.8-1.2g/lb.) and spacing out your protein feedings throughout the day (protein with every meal)
7. I have a planned social event tonight, but how do I approach this while staying on track?
- Consume Protein and veggies only throughout the day.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help keep you full.
- Save your carbs and fats for your event.
- Going into your event, be only 30 grams shy of hitting your protein goal.
- Don’t drink your calories at the event.
- If you choose to drink alcohol, light beers and if you are drinking hard liquor stick to zero calorie mixers like diet sodas & seltzers.
- Pick and choose one or the other, not both: Appetizer or Dessert.
- Enjoy and be present at your event =)